EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

A very big hello to all, page-8

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I think it is great that Doc is back on HC! Whatever led to his fall from grace on HC is in the past.

I understand the need to be careful about how one writes one's posts to avoid the wrath of mods. But rules are rules.

So far so good, but I am really pleased that Doc has been permitted to rejoin HC, and a vote of appreciation to the establishment for opening the door for him to resume is in order. A little bit of forgiveness can go a long way.

Clearly he is passionate like all share hoders, and his knowledge and experience and contacts will be welcomed by shareholders in the uphill job of getting the Company back on the right track. I am certain that those shareholders who are active on HC and probably the majority of holders who don't use HC have become disenchanted with the continuing underwhelming performance, and we feel helpless. But some of us continue to air our frustrations none the less.

Not everyone is going to agree with what the Doc writes, but I actually believe his renewed contribution on HC will be a good thing, and it will hopefully help to temper the very acrimonious things which have been put up from time to time. After all, everybody here is passionate about EGO. We certainly get some very contested debate happening.

My own sentiment is beyond disappointment, and I can no longer just hang on and hope. It is time for some pushing and shoving,
    and I look forward to progress being made through Doc and his ability to integrate with the powers that be to get things happening.

Board spill being one of them and hopefully including significant participation of MIN on the board.

More realistic strategic planning - Do what you say you are going to do!

Better corporate communication, another, and if we get something moving on those few, that will be significant.

I don't believe there are many who seriously support 249 action, but that could change if nothing else does.

The force be with you Doc!

At last something good has happened. I am now back as a hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.