CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

lee, you are a real optimist, I hope for you it goes the way you...

1. 176 Posts.
    lee, you are a real optimist, I hope for you it goes the way you predict.

From my point of view, the glass was 3/4 full, is now half empty and evaporating fast:

- there is no real incentive in the short term & the long term history has been very disappointing. There is no indication that the medium term future will change its direction.

- "...$2.67 million... which will be used as general working capital for the Company post drilling of its first test well using the GT3000 geo-thermal drill rig, and to assist in securing commercial contracts."
    Interesting priorities :\

- "The company is very pleased with the variation of the ip licencse.." (stange famlily trust :)
    As a shareholder, I'm not. They get 4.5m shares straight away and only the 4m options are bound to a minimum of 25 cents. I would have been happy to see 10m or even 15m as options at 25c, that would have shown some trust into the future. Apparently the future is not so sure and who knows what happens to the sp when 4.5m shares come up on the put side.

- "As soon as we have secured long term contracts for the first drill rig, we fully intend to recommence the manufacturing process again....".
    In the mean time we need your money to pay for our expenses and we intend....Sorry to be sarcastic, but this statement doesn't give me much confidence for the future.

It's a pity, I held ckk shares for quite some time -even topped up recently. I still believe that the product can be a winner, but apparently not at this time - maybe ckk needs more marketing, sales and finance professionals and less technicians, I don't know. Reading the entitlements issue and the various explanations, I have no choice but to finally call it quits.
    Lee, again I'm jealous the way you feel like a happy pig but I think with ckk I'm a pig that is on the truck to the butcher.
    Good luck ckk shareholders, I'll watch the sp closely and might be back when the skies look brighter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.