NXS 7.02% 26.5¢ next science limited

A good thing? It all appears as a lesson in how big business...

1. 408 Posts.

A good thing?
    It all appears as a lesson in how big business deals to smaller fry particularly smaller fry dumb enough to object to being manipulated by Big Oil plus big banks with big fund management over big borrowing for valuable assets.
    Junior management at NXS try to deal to big oil with stupid pound of flesh no blood deal (sell gas keep oil compounded by strip oil project), then makes a mistake or at least is alleged to make a mistake (cancellation of drilling contract during GFC), big oil pulling mega-million court case knowing the inevitable and interminable delay to asset movement, another big oil interest orchestrating revenue issues (funny the timing of the outages at Longtom), investment funds short the proverbial out of the stock to neutralise and minimise their holding, confident that the assets will eventually end up cheap in big oil where these big funds have their biggest interest, their friends the banks (with one foot in their own investment portfolio and the other on the necks of their small customers) doing what they always do - forcing a sale by pulling the rug out of from under the little guy before proper value is blatantly obvious (read FLNG is looking like a winner and nearly with us) and recognised. So time to deal to upstart NXS. My vote is for a sale at what is petty cash to these guys to wipe the upstart from corporate memory.
    A payout at the last capital raising price would save a lot of you and a couple of directors, make a few of you, but I am not holding my breath.

What did happen since that last capital raising to destroy the value - NXS capitalisation is less than the raising let alone the cash spent realising the known resource. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.