NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

a very good thing, page-17

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Odysseus,
    The title, "A Good Thing" refers to the fact that they are in suspension until April 2, not their performance over the past few years. The fact that the share price has dropped from $1.50 to 5.9 cents speaks volumes for the performance of the company.

I have no concerns about going under as they can sell an asset or two in a fire sale and the company will come out with less or no debt and still be more attractive than what the current SP is.

The important thing is to stay objective about the current set of facts and not dwell too too on the last three years.

Importantly ignore the non holders who have so much to say and say so emotional about a stock they dont even allegedly own. My guess is that some of these non holders are nervous that in two weeks time, some holders (particularly the more recent ones and those of us who have averaged down) will actually come out in front.

The only apparent reason for their posts is to spook current holders and make the, feel better about their alleged losses. These people, despite their rantings are yet to add anything constructive but seek to add fear and have others join them in their malice and stalking of their ex girlfriend NXS.
    Sad and pathetic but most people see through them as soon as they see the non holder status - Warning, Danger Will Robinson.

Looking forward to engaging with non holders in two weeks time, when we may all be non holders. In the mean time, good luck to the holders who in my view will at least claw some back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.