OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

a very high yield at 21% gross

1. 124 Posts.
    Hi All, I've been comparing all the DIV yields of my income stocks, and I thought I was on a good thing with TSI, AJA, RCU, SKI, all 12%-16%, and OAK is about 14.6% at a SP of $0.41 using their 6c figure for DIV for the full year.

However...... I've never looked at franking before, and out of all my high yeild stocks, OAK is the only one that is traditionally 100% fully franked, which takes the 14.6% yield out to about 21% gross.

I've gone through their latest AGM presentation, and it all looks very positive, particularly in the near future. They called the 3c latest DIV as being prudent, so I interpret that as 3c being at the low end, so this leads to a higher DIV in the future, and, their SP is hovering around 40-42 cents. seems a bit of a bargain. at 21% yield, your investment doubles in less than 4 years on dividends alone.

Am I missing something? would there be a reason for the SP to be so low? Its one of those stocks where I'm thinking its just low becuase people have been selling down, and its just the current market price, but it really seems undervalued based on yield, so does anyone else have thoughts on the current low SP??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.