IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

a very interesting observation ..., page-12

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Gecko, thanks. You're not related to Gordon Gecko are you?

I said I suspect, nothing but theorizing. What I was implying is that the realization that they had seriously overstretched had probably sunk in and they were cornered, as per the last part of my post. Blood in the water and sharks circling. Where's a life raft?

As for having talks with another company, there is certainly no requirement to make an announcement until they bear fruit. Commercial confidentiality covers those discussions.

"As a shareholder, there is alot to be desired with the last couple of weeks in IGR management performance which does leave them open to serious questions from current small scale shareholder."

I think my remarks echo that exactly. And I think I make it quite clear where I assign the blame and how I feel about it. Even though ASIC can be pretty toothless, when reviewing a merger like this, I think they will be pretty thorough, with access to all company notes and emails. If they uncover foul play instead of bumbling I would really be upset. As it is, I'll give a presumption of innocence for now.

So for now, for me, the best thing is get over and move on. Not enough days in life to spoil too many of them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.