AAM 5.77% 4.9¢ aumega metals ltd

a very interesting week

1. 15,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    What a week it's been in politics !
    What a bigger week it's been in football, especially the Bundesleague!

But what an even bigger week for the bulls and bears following AAM. We have had the dodgee doji brothers competing with the candlestick makers, each trying a retracement player when one of their own is being battered. We've got the true believers taking on the rampaging gold bears, and everyones nails are being clipped. We've even got our own Mr Williams going out to us with his outstretched hand asking for some gold coin donation to fund his idealistic gold fund exploration. "Show me the money" he begs. We say, show me the solid gold man ! He comes back with "Hey guys, it's getting pretty hot here in Laverton. I've just bought a big 4 caravan park for all my mates who are going to dig some holes for all of the AAM shareholders, it's got a swimming pool in the facility, nice beds, nice bathrooms, but i forgot something. It's got no dunnies!! Anyone got a spare shovel and a roll of Sorbent, go find the nearest tree. Well naturally you'd feel despondent, but when Mr W talked over trhe past few months, surely he has the best interests of AAM shareholders at heart. Sure he throws a few extra shares away, but what has he achieved. I believe he is planning to hit the road running hard where he has employed Watpac to dig bigger holes and use bigger trucks than originally planned, he's spent up on the camp that Liam from AAM's customer relations says is much much better in the long term, he says that the plant can be cranked up with minimal extra cash......all these things may cause punters pain in the short term, but in the long term, I have no doubt that he is doing all this on a winner. A bargain is a bargain only if you need it. Thats what I tell my wife anyway.

But he does say something very important. Namely that this whole plant is fully funded to production. And at the Western Australia Mining do last month, he said AAM must be seriously re-rated once production occurs at Christmas time.

Time will tell folks! There is no doubt now that the US economy is perking up. I imagine that can only mean future inflationary pressures. That means gold will be sopught as a haven once again. So what we want is gold at $1200 us,
    and the australian dollar at 83c. How wonderful. AAM producing 50K ounces a year with stacks of reserve. You never know, that man Williams may surprise us all yet again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $26.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $35.15K 695.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 52347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.