MLS 0.00% 1.8¢ metals australia ltd

a very positive sign, page-2

1. 1,875 Posts.
    Yes Q. They seem to have run down a blind tunnel with the Observer. However as I said in early December during the height of my frustrations with the dilly-dallying of the highest court in the land, the only way to effectively shut these guys up is for the Minister to promptly extend the lease.

That he hasn't can be explained by various administrative issues and delays but these must all be out of the way now.

Let's hope the Minister acts quickly to send a clear message to all investors that Namibia is open for business. I'm betting he will act quickly and I therefore expect the share price to maintain an upward trend as the likelihood of the commencement of an aggressive exploration program and pending acquisitions, all around a highly prospective U tenement, becomes reality.

Those who aren't yet set will kick themselves in the future for not getting in under 4c. Should my theory not eventuate by early Feb I will be seeking your support to return to Beyond Blue as by then I may be beyond help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $11.59K 614.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1071971 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.