PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

a very quick goodbye

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Hi guys,

A quick goodbye from showman posting on HC.

Just to answer a lot of speculation, I was not sacked, I was not pushed, I left for both family reasons and the fact that I thought Pluton now needs a new leader.. I could have stayed as long as I wanted but I would be lying to you that I could run a producer as well as I could run an explorer.

We selected Brett Clark about a year ago under our succession management plan. It was always envisaged he would take over my role. Now was the time to make the change. The last couple of years in particular have been very hard on my family and i need to spend more time being a husband and a dad. I have a lot of ground to make up.

I love Pluton and you all know that, but I love my family more and I need to make this change. It's the right time for me and the right time for the company.

Brett is a top operator and will continue to drive the company. He has proven himself to the board.

Please don't think I am walking away from
    the company. I will continue to support the Board and Brett for the foreseeable future on Irvine and relationships with the Mayala. I have too much involvement to just walk away.

The Company is in good hands and the future is exciting.

I haven't always done things well and another extended suspension was not what we needed right now but it is what it is. We are almost there and then we will move forward in leaps and bounds.

I have apologised many times but once again I apologise for that Goddamn Irvine PFS. It does not value Irvine correctly. Irvine IMO is a great project and its true value will be known in time. Cockatoo has the potential to be even better.

Pluton is a producer and that is actually rare for a listed company. I stuffed up in certain areas but at least we are a producer. That is better than 95% of want to be mining IPOs.

All the best guys. Really appreciate the texts and emails over the last 7 years and even in bad times giving me the opportunity to have my say.

Go Tigers, Go Sea Eagles, Go QPR, and drink more cider as it is good for you.

All the best Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.