MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

a very sad day

1. 1,084 Posts.
    MMX shareholders have had to be held to ransome by CHM for 3 years.From day 1 the claims Chm made were very unlikely to be true or give any compensation to Chm holders.Mmmx won today but the cost has been enormous to many Mmx shareholders.
    My questions will be to ASIC for allowing a company like Chm to trade insolvently as that is clearly the case.The only hope Chm had of staying solvent was a big win in this court,that is not the case so now they will be trading insolvently and that has been pointed out by many including myself many times.
    Some say Chm shareholders should have a class action against Chm for misleading statements,Isay how about a class action by Mmx shareholders against ASIC for allowing a company to trade that would obviously become insolvent.It was clear to everybody the only chance Chm had of making any money was from this court case,they will never drill a hole or contribute anything to the Australian economy.Their only aim was an opportunity for a court case win and as a consequence hold up a billion dollar project that will employ thousands of Australians and make a significant contribution to the Australian economy.
    So what a terrible waste of time and money by people with no motives other than to try to take the wealth from others.
    I will be writing to ASIC again I hope others do as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.