CP1 0.00% 17.0¢ cannpal animal therapeutics limited

I invested heavily here after having a very young dog show signs...

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    I invested heavily here after having a very young dog show signs of partial hip dysplasia and associated inflammation.

My vet prescribed a NSAID, without one mention of the potential side effects or the written warning leaflets that should accompany them.

5 days in to use I had noticed a change in temperament for the worse. Very mellow and calm dog became irritable and anxious. 7 days in I woke to what seemed like had been an explosion from his stomach throughout my house, worse than any diarrhea you could ever imagine. It happened again 2 days later. I went searching side effects of these drugs and was horrified at the reported side effects and the lack of alternative pain therapies or products for dogs.

I immediately stopped using the NSAID and starting treating with a small dose of medicinal cannabis, along with fish oils etc figuring the cannabis couldn't possibly be any worse for him than the prescribed toxic rubbish I had just fed him on the advice of a vet. His movement improved within days of starting the MC treatment, temperament returned to normal and he has seemingly flourished since, future scans shows very little inflammation or deterioration of the joint over the proceeding 2 yrs to the surprise of my vet as I haven't been willing to tell him I treat him with cannabis but he knows I will not use NSAID drugs. (I changed Vets after the first one not advising me of the side effects when initially prescribing NSAID drug)

After experiencing a very small sample of the very nasty side effects some of these drugs can cause and the seemingly positive effect the MC treatment had on my dog, I went looking for trials I could enrol my dog in. CannPal came to my attention and seemed like a genuine front runner in the science backed development of such a drug in a drug space wide open to be disrupted by a safer alternative.

I have been accumulating shares ever since.

It is heartening to hear your thoughts as a vet and acknowledgement that there is a genuine opportunity and space for such a drug backed by quality trial data.

Hopefully you can continue to give us a vets insight on the data read outs and announcements to come.

All the best with your investment and thanks for your input.
    Last edited by StockObserver: 09/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.