Have you ever noticed when attending you local doctors, the...

1. 225 Posts.
    Have you ever noticed when attending you local doctors, the receptionist always asks what's up with you in front of all the other seated patients. Probably most have experienced this and it can be embarrassing but I was at my local G.P.'s the other day when a very elderly gentleman walked into the crowded waiting room and approached the receptionist.

Receptionist said "Yes Sir, good morning, what are you seeing the doctor for today?"
    "There's something wrong with my dick."he said.
    The old man was probably a little deaf, because he spoke quite loudly and I think most, if not all, the people in the room probably heard him.
    The receptionist replied "You shouldn't have said that quite so loudly, with this waiting room being so crowded and all."
    The old man said "Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you."
    She said "Well you probably should have said there was something wrong with your hearing and then discussed your problem further with the doctor. Just so you know for next time."
    The old man seem a bit upset "You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone." The old man waited a minute or so, walked out and re-entered the waiting room.
    The receptionist, noticing this, smiled smugly. "Yes, Sir?"
    The old man said "There's something wrong with my ear."
    The receptionist nodded approvingly knowing the old man had taken her advice and smiled and said, "What is wrong with your ear?"
    "I can't piss out of it." he replied
    Well you can imagine the whole waiting just erupted in laughter.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.