Thanks Vlad. It's amazing how much different times have changed...

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks Vlad. It's amazing how much different times have changed in as much as 40 years. As the article said, the old way of doing things worked for 1000s of years, yet now, we have the breakdown of today's youth unfold in front of our own very eyes. These young men are confused, ill informed, and misdirected by a society that has been geared towards making it 'female friendly'.

Now it's my turn. I have had the same girlfriend since 2003 - and we still live apart, much to the 'annoyance' of everyone who thinks I should 'play' the system. No - get lost, I will decide when and if we should live together. And you know what, we treat each other like king and queen, whereas her brother and sister are both spoken to like crap by their spouses which is there for all to hear during family functions. Nice!

When I told my 'old school' mother how much my girlfriend loves me my mother instantly said "that's because you don't live together" - she said that with so much gusto that she showed her teeth.

As I've said in the past, I now live 100% by instincts - If I get it wrong then I will accept that and move on. My instincts now tells me to keep doing what I have for the last 7 years. Goodbye!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.