Good on you Club, i have a similar situation with 2 children and...

1. 265 Posts.
    Good on you Club, i have a similar situation with 2 children and no marriage, completely against what society says, i have seen to many good men SLAUGHTERED by women and the family courts, in todays world you simply cant give anyone power over you, the goal posts are quickly moved once the marriage certificate or better known as a retirement package has been signed. Its not just the wife these men are fighting, its the whole group of friends, mothers, sisters etc that are out to cut the mans throat, i have witnessed first hand with my brother losing it all including his kids, they ripped his limbs off him one by one and left his carcuss, thankfully he has a solid family to stand by him and stand him back on his feet, i can honestly say that i understand why some men take the law into their own hands after the courts have skinned them alive.

The world will change and blokes and our ways will simply grow, they will however change the laws i feel and make it so if you have intercoarse you will have to pay, that day will happen im sure.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.