IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

a vote against, page-11

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "IGR Shareholders being stiched up"

Yeh, maybe, and that was my first reaction when the merger was announced.

Like everyone else I was really %$#$@'d off at the feeling of betrayal and being shafted, especially as the underground trial wasn't far off completion and held a lot of promise! And the sequence of bad announcements all seemed to be designed to drive the share price down. And then the announcement of the CR.

But maybe that was all just short term pain! It got the deal done with SLR (subject to approval). Those that bailed just prior to the CR would have been absolutely gutted. Those of us that held on, well no problem as it turns out.

But the more I read up on SLR, the more I think IGR's board made the best decision for IGR shareholders long term, given IGR's precarious situation.

The IGR board mismanaged Integra and the chickens were coming home to roost. Things were probably going to get worse before they got better. It seemed like the Integra board had lost control.

Subject to approval, the merger with SLR will be huge for IGR shareholders, and SLR shareholders as well. SLR gain a lot from the deal. It's open to debate as to who gains the most. Which means the deal is probably fair.

With the SLR board running the show now, the future looks very rosy indeed. Bring it on...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.