IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Hi Tooli,I rather doubt CC would go into cruise control. I don't...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Tooli,

I rather doubt CC would go into cruise control. I don't think he got to where he is by slacking off. He would probably love to go out with another discovery under his belt. His forte is exploration. And whilst the UG is suspended, it's in SLR's and IGR's interest to continue to add to resources. It would also be unfair to many IGR employees, Sr. Geologists, engineers etc, who are probably quite dedicated people, to go slow.

Monetarily, CC, and many employees have a vested interest in the new company. I doubt they will be dumping their new SLR scrip the day after the merger goes through.

However, I would suspect most of the budget will go into development drilling of Majestic, Imperial, Salt Creek Extension, Lucky Bay etc. In order to farm in to the Queen LaPage ground, there are firm commitments to spend xxx $ on exploration. And to get the rest of Rubicon south tenements.

Plus, there is always the possibility that the deal falls over. It's not over till the fat lady sings a duet with Les Davis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.