UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

a$ vs us$ - asx vs nasdaq - who leads?

1. 176 Posts.
    Since the recent strength of the US$ (~last 10 days) my observation of the Unilife share price was as follows:

The currency adjusted price of UNI CDI's was generally around 2-3% higher than the UNIS counterpart.

The $ value of the transaction volume was higher for UNIS (let me know if I'm wrong)than for UNI.

The correlation of the the adjusted value of UNS and UNIS is supposed to be the same. But it wasn't. This sort of let's me believe that based on the $ exchange rates, UNI shares hit a bottom vs the UNIS value about 2 days ago.

I'm aware that there are more factors than just the exchange rates. Considering the UNIS transactions seem to be leading the price, could we see the an aggregated uptrend of the UNS value?

What will be the impact of the expected further weakness of the US$ (current agreed bank interventions etc)? Simple maths (UNIS SP / 6 / exchange rate) would indicate further weakening of the UNS price with further weakening of the US$.

But considering the considerable relative undervaluation of the adjusted UNS price, I personally think the UNS SP will benefit from a weaker US$.

Or will it be the other way round - what do you think?

PS: Of course, the impact of exchange rates would be dwarfed by further (any) details about the various top secret "pipeline" product agreements. What about a virtual pipeline injection system, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.