A1M 0.00% 31.0¢ aic mines limited

Hi Skinny, yes, quite correct, 52c not 57.Also, yes, i guess I...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1041
    Hi Skinny, yes, quite correct, 52c not 57.

Also, yes, i guess I should technically change my HC sentiment when I sell a parcel, however I'm overwhelmingly bullish on this stock long term and sometimes have (very widespread) buy and sell orders sitting there.

At the moment I'm a short term 'hold' while I wait to see what the Cu price does but long term I'm a " buy and hold for years".

I'm not a fan of where the Cu price might be heading (way too difficult to pick that) but I am impressed by the jockey on the horse, AC.
    I'm also very aware that these ISCG fault-controlled lens systems around Cloncurry just keep repeating and repeating and repeating - and they travel down to the bowels of the earth.

I also thing Swagman will be a winner. Assays haven't come back yet on the latest holes but they would have been XRF tested immediately to get a rough idea. I have no doubt that Swaggie will be yet another of these 2%Cu shoots that starts near the surface and continues forever downwards. And there will be more of these discovered.

Jericho and Eloise combined have Ore Reserves of 5.6mt but Mineral Reserves of 37mt. With a forecast mining rate of about 1.1mt this mine has many, many decades of 2% life in front of it.

A top shelf and a bottom drawer stock

Last edited by bottle: 23/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.8¢ $16.42K 52.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1231 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 4503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.