JX i agree, something has to be done, you just cant keep...

1. 718 Posts.
    JX i agree, something has to be done, you just cant keep spending on the credit card and the government has to at least try to peg back some of the spending, or i believe my grandkids and great grandkids will suffer dearly.I think both sides of government have some good people, and hopefully in time they will have the guts to stick up for things they believe in rather than party bullying (on both sides)only then will we have a good mix representing us and making sensible decisions, until then i think we will go through a couple more elections before people wake up and see whats going on, you just cant keep making more people dependent on welfare, BUT you have to have something there for them to help out when needed.I have a friend who has a son who has done 2 degrees now at Uni, and has no intention of gaining employment in the fields he is qualified, and said he will stay at uni for as long as he can.I think there should be some sort of payment students pay before they can get HECS debt again, or some sort of work experience done in the field they studied in.Its to easy for Unis to keep taking people as its big money for them.
    Ok enough from me time to have another coffee break.Im retired and do about 3 days a week volunteering,one of those days is working with homeless and hardship, and some of them are from well off families that have hit bad times.
    Good luck all with your futures

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.