BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

a walk through the valley of death

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Last night I was discussing BRM with a couple of other holders. We were talking about how our holdings (in terms of number of shares) had fallen over the course of 2008.

I thought it would be interesting to see what had happened to other peoples holdings over this time. Say your holding (number of shares) now as a percentage of what it was on Boom Day 5th March 2008 when the stock went to an intraday high of $3.20. Lets call it the Valley of Death period as Mozart referred to it yesterday.

My holding has fallen to 44% of what it was on that day.

I moved 7% of my BRM into an ill-fated company a few months before the resources crash in September 2008. 18% of it went on cashflow requirements during 2008. And 30% I sold earlier this year to move into another stock. This wasnt because I had lost any faith in BRM, just didnt know when it was going to move.

Im hoping there are some who held on Boom Day and have managed to increase their holdings since then. (Or even new holders who were able to take advantage of $0.40.) Anyone interested in disclosing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.