BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Interesting thread.I was overseas in an area without internet...

1. 217 Posts.
    Interesting thread.

I was overseas in an area without internet when the major re-rating occurred and BRM peaked at $3.20. I therefore missed it all. Weeks later when I checked my stocks we were still in the $2.70 - .80 range. It was exciting being a shareholder at that time but BRM has always been a long term hold for me.

The GFC hit (luckily after the huge capital raising) and my share portfolio and ego took a significant beating. I sold certain companies but BRM was one I held. I took the opportunity to top up with an extra 15% in the 60-65c range. This was well under the cash backing level of approx. 80c at the time.

I was stunned BRM dropped down to 40c. Keeping a cool head has paid off though with my holding now 115% of the level back at the peak.

I dont invest with emotion, but I do invest when a companies prospects excite me. Yilgarn excited me, since the name change Brockman excites me.

-Marillana resource upgrades
    -Potential to significantly expand BRMs Resource and Project base with the
    Duck Creek, West Hamersley, Mt Stuart and Mt Florence exploration
    work to proceed in Q2, 2010
    -NWIOA PFS on Port due this month
    -IO imports from China continue to increase and are at record levels
    -forecast IO contract increases of approx. 20%
    -Marillanas DFS due for completion in Q3 of this year
    -Strong investor interest that seems certain to increase as Marillana continues to get de-risked
    -An experienced management team that almost doubled in size last year
    -RAIL???!!!

All this bodes well for a big 2010. I have no plan to increase my holding in BRM. I doubt I ever will. I do know however that there is huge upside potential for this company and I plan to hold all the way to production. I believe the management team built around WR last year can and will make it a reality. Currently the market agrees. This is looking good!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.