Verse talking - Psa 33:6 By the Dabar of Yahweh were the heavens...

1. 11,910 Posts.
    Verse talking - Psa 33:6 By the Dabar of Yahweh were the heavens made and by the breath of his mouth all the host of them.

Hence, your claim that Jesus was God's first literal creation, is NOT of the Bible as Jesus would have been one of the hosts, which were made after the heavens.
    -----------------------
    Wotsup, your to be commended for using the Bible as the basis for your belief. However, here is an example of your wrong understanding of what ''host'' is referring to.
    (Psalm 33:6) By the word of Jehovah the heavens were made, And by the spirit of his mouth everything in them.* Lit., “all their army.” -- NWT

The Jerusalem Bible says: ''By the word of Yahweh the heavens were made, their whole array by the breath of his mouth,..''

It is obvious that ''host'' refers to the multitude of objects that make up the ''heavens''

This Catholic Bible confirms Jesus as the ''first-born of all creation'' -- Col 1:15 So do all other Bibles.
    Why do you have such a problem accepting that you have misunderstood what the Scriptures teach?
    It is vital that we allow Jehovah to teach us the truth.

(John 6:44, 45) No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by Jehovah.’ Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

Jehovah’s first creation was his “only-begotten Son” (John 3:16), “the beginning of the creation by God.” (Rev 3:14) This one, “the firstborn of all creation,” was used by Jehovah in creating all other things, those in the heavens and those upon the earth, “the things visible and the things invisible.” (Col 1:15-17)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.