CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

a warning to all cvi snakes, page-35

1. 56,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    IMHO, I wouldn't bother posting on her 123. Perhaps diversify and occupy your brains elsewhere and let the business plan, with the associated risks, unfold. IMO, by posting on CVI, many are only wanting comradery, needlessly bored, or wanting to flame as a bi-product thereof.

The emotional attachment is very considerable in any afro play in Aussie and in that context, CVI is no different. Look at RRS.

On HC, their are many dream threads that operate consistently well, with a myriad of posters who post their own opinions, neqaerly always without angst.

Look at this subject heading... and look at the responses from both sides of the fence. It's just groundhog day, every day, given that the thread is more entertainment than much else.

However, I must say that their are really some smarties on the CVI thread who are not pretentious and seriously intelligent who perhaps do not show their wares so to speak, which can inflame any debate. i.e. the inane posts that these posters make, I feel, are not symbolic of their expertise or for that matter, experience, as a few posts of late from some have portrayed.

Strange eh?

I hold stocks that I rarely post on... I hold many. Unfortunately, for those I do not post on, no-one appears to be interested...including the current market. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.