Hi Blooreeler, Welcome to "Fundamentalist World" .... he seems...

1. 289 Posts.
    Hi Blooreeler,
    Welcome to "Fundamentalist World" .... he seems to have the concentration span of a "cocker spaniel".
    This funny fellow can never stay on subject, true to form he hijacks every thread with his hatred of Jews and defence of Extremist Islamic's. His favour group is Hamas who he will lead you to believe they are just really misunderstood humanitarians.
    Halal is so so sacred to him as it is the thin edge of the wedge, why shouldn't 2% of the population impose on 98% a religious practice.. ...what is wrong with that? It is blessed for you in the name of Allah your God. Get with the plan Australia Western World.

He draws no distinction between Extreme Islam and all the "moderate" Muslims when it comes to ideology being acted out on humanity. Attack ISIS on this forum and for him that is still an attack on Muslim's all over the world.
    That tells you something doesn't it !

Try challenging him on a specific view or opinion and he clams up or disappears from thread for a few days.
    I understand that that is true to form for the ideology; double speak. Their "good" book instructs them on dualism, tell the story for the Infidels to appease, make them free safe and then give the real message at Friday Prays to the fellow " moderates".

I gave up reasoning and intelligent discussion and play his game , act out a low level of comprehension.
    These low level thinkers love it, it makes them feel empowered. I then laugh and laugh at their Posts , its hilarious.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.