MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

From the Northern Star Lismore Solicitor Steve Bolt "If the Govt...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    From the Northern Star

Lismore Solicitor Steve Bolt

"If the Govt had the strength of will to say we'll give you some compensation, but we're not going to give you $120 million as Mel is rather laughably putting their hand out for. But certainly some compensation looks to be the political solutions that's on the table".

Firstly, Mr Solicitor of Lismore, $120 million is just a refund of Mels costs over a decade of exploration in the NR. They have found gas worth over a billion dollars, not too mention the biggest gas discovery in NSW.

Mel has 445million shares on issue and 5000 mum and dad investors. I do not want any part of a new Mel, if they were compensated to go away from the NR.

You may be a hobby farmer in the NR, and with your top paying job, you can afford luxury. I am out of the workforce and has invested the last of my retirement funds in Mel $170k. Have akready lost $155k during GFC, with companies going into administration. I am from a working class background, the ones that solicitors, like you charge and arm and a leg, to give you the lifestyle, that is normal to you. I have no retirement money left. All I want is my money back. Very, very offended with your comments Mr Bolt. I am only one shareholder. There are 4999 more stories for you. I invested in the future energy security for NSW, I did not put my life savings in the pokies or invested in drugs or prostitution. It was "natural gas". Yes, CSG is natural gas.

It is "laughable" words to come out of an educated persons mouth. Send me my cheque for $170k.

90% of the wealth on this earth is owned by 10% of the people. The rich get richer, and the poor continue to get screwed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.988M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $858 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 927625 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5044543 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.