TNC 5.13% 3.7¢ true north copper limited

Dear Miss Tangrams,If I may take the liberty of quoting you,...

1. 211 Posts.
    Dear Miss Tangrams,
    If I may take the liberty of quoting you,
    "Ohh and as far as contacting the company ... I started doing that back in January of this year ... regarding their website.

Promises were made!

During the meeting in July, I directly asked the company secretary again if something would be done about the website.

Promises were made!

Others have contacted the company secretary about the website and, you guessed it...

Promises were made."

I was totally unaware you have been trying your best to have TNC's Company web site changed since January !!!!!!!!!

The present web site should have been completely removed, MANY MONTHS AGO, as it is grossly misleading any consumer that should veiw it, the web site.

Just like misleading advertising.
    And could or may fall within the dark areas of Consumer Laws in this country.

Also now there cannot be any excusses, have you and maybe others have asked for a honest replacement web site to reflect the Companies businness for MANY MONTHS.

It would now start to look like the person in change of the web site could have a Consumer Law problem looking at them and I hope it is not Andrew the Company Sec, as I thought he was trying to clear-up this mess ????

I noticed the new Poxy Form was released with changed Resolutions attached with the existing, the old Meeting date.

Tell am I wrong ?
    This surely must have 28days notice to the Share Holders as the resolutions have changed, because now, the Poxy Form is a new Form ?

BUT.... the same General Meeting date is shown on the Form.....to me, and I maybe could be wrong, (I hope I am) it would appear as if some Rules here have been broken or not followed by someone at the Company, or someone did not read the proof at the Company before printing ???

Please tell me I am wrong.
    Kindest regards
    UB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $44.21K 1.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102172 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 123724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.