AIM 1.30% 76.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Sack & Domum,It's good that atleast someone has faith in AIM. I...

1. 88 Posts.
    Sack & Domum,

It's good that atleast someone has faith in AIM. I know hoof and someother has been holding this for quite while. I am holding it for more than 6 months, which may not be a long enough for some of them but as being new to share market and this is my first share. I am sitting on big paper loss, price of this stock is almost 1/3 so loosing about 70% of total investment.

I was panic when it was keep going down and then start reading some books and study furthur about how share works because when I bought AIM, wasn't aware of anything. Someone recommended and said you can make good money so invested and fall apart.

What I believe is that Bill is working on it. He has shown transperancy which is THE BEST. If someone thinks that he has set guideline that he will organise or try to organise offtake and finance by end of May and hasn't informed us anything by the end of May so that doesn't mean that he isn't working on it. It is not an easy job to negotiate this kind of big project. Bill has just got position of MD and first couple of months must have been wasted to fix MF's disorganisations. I strogly belives that because we haven't got any news last week, there will be some news mid next week.

Be Optimistic and trust your research. I never did but now I have done it and I belive it will be alright. AIM is running behind their projest almost 8 months as mentioned on minesite.

Please advise me if I am wrong because I always love to learn from experts.

KTL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.5¢ 70.0¢ $563.0K 750.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37893 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 1142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.