CUS 2.17% 4.7¢ copper search limited

a winner amongst all the losers, page-16

1. 6,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    TBE, I agree, it does seem a poorly thought out comment regarding cost, and as you say, limiting cash out actually helps companies such as CUS.
    I think that the govt will have a huge problem trying to ban ATM's in these venues simply because it could be construed as a constraint of business not only on the gambling side of things, but also on food and booze. To my way of thinking, the worst that could happen here is that the ATM's get moved a certain distance from the gaming floor to somewhere close to food and beverages and limit the amount one can withdraw. If the ATM is banned from the venue full stop, the next door retailer would presumably install one and do a roaring trade instead... This is all political hubris...the sort that comes from grand maiden speeches in the upper and lower houses.......

Oh, and by ther way, the only way to stop problem gamblers isto restrict the number of venues that one can gamble in...but the state govts wont do that because they make too much money out of it....same argument as cigarettes, which should have been made illegal many moons ago but instead they just charge more tax....bad for the lower income earners but good for the govt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.