CUS 0.00% 6.1¢ copper search limited

i have dumped all resource stocks and got into more of these....

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    i have dumped all resource stocks and got into more of these. its one of the very few stocks i can see doubling its revenue within 6 months.
    Looking at the most recent investor presentation and update ann. by tim wildash the company has a great diversification of atm`s all over australia [7 states] in many different types of establishments, cafes, resturants, hotels, gaming, petrol stations clubs,supermarket food stores, convenience stores,newsagencies,shopping centes, etc,etc,. The other aspect these atm`s have big brand names on them besides CUS, the have BOQ, St.George,Bendigo bank,Travelex, BP, and this new association with Arab bank could lead into many multiples of transaction with the muslims using a brand name they know. its a very smart move, by cus management.
    And the use of the atm`s by the general public involves such a small transaction fee to get cash out, well they wouldnt bother thinking about the fee size. i mean their not buying a motor car thru the atm.
    Thats diversification enough for me in these tight times.
    The other aspect of Tim`s ann. he is talking about additional revenue streams with major industry partners.
    Also waiting on one or two NZ banks to join in.
    this company under wildash, is going places while others are sinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.849M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $13.16K 218.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11812 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.