APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

a wise owl told me, page-2

1. 1,858 Posts.
    Hi Hummmsssss...

I'm pleased that you looked into "typical" royalties. When I assumed 5%, then others thought I was overly optimistic, then Earnie presented figures based on what looked to be around 1%..... I thought that I may be missing the mark by a long shot. My assumption was a rough stab at what I thought would be reasonable if there was a significant difference in profitability for an operation, so I'm pleased that it landed in the middle of your straw poll.

I would hope that any royalty would be based on the technical advantage in capital and/or production efficiencies. It would be illogical to have a "one-figure-fits-all", since there are clearly huge differences between one technological innovation and the next. You would think that the relevant parties would do some sort of cost/benefit and insert a royalty in between that bridges the range of alternatives while still providing mutual benefit. That's how I'd try to come up with a figure, anyway.

7% does have a nice ring to it though... :)

Soooo.... we have 1% at one end and 7% at the other so far. Even though either figure should give a SP above $0.15, it shows that the market really does need something to hang its hat on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.