GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

a wonderful dedicated job. thankyou

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Good morning all,

well it's coming to the pointy end now and the future of this company lies in the hands of the mum's and dad's shareholders.

Never in my years in the stockmarket can i remember this happening and never have I witnessed the power of the people being so strong.

As mentioned by EMC2, the power of the modern broker has really been transferred to the small shareholders.

No matter which way the call goes on Wed 19th I and many other shareholders around the country owe a very big thankyou to the one person who has lead this appeal for change right from the very start.

Alan Mitchell, is a business man in his own right with multiple businesses running along with his partner Karen whom is a working mum and more. Alan has put his life on hold ever since he began this appeal. He has spent countless hours, he has spent thousands of dollars which will more than likely never be returned and most of all he has made a commitment and stuck to it right throughout.

Alan and his partner have worked tirelessly for 3 month's now and as far as I am aware, had just 2 weekends off and that was because of family commitments. He has engaged very professional people,businesses and listened to what the shareholders in GGP want. Yes, they have both suffered substantial financial ( paper losses ) just like the rest of us here and I know they both desire to help Steve Graves turn this company around and get back to producing oil.

So from a personal point of view, in a very public arena a big thankyou to Alan and Karen for their tireless efforts in this appeal for change.Your passion and commitment has been truly inspirational. We will all benefit at the end of the day because of their fantastic selfless efforts.

Lets all help them get this over the line and reward them both with a new board and a profitable company into the future.If anyone deserves a win it is certainly these two.

A wonderful job indeed !

Thankyou

ps; Obviously this would never be possible without the help of Hotcopper. I am sure I speak on behalf of all parties, thankyou to all the admin staff, moderators and everyone connected to the running of this wonderful enterprise. We hope we haven't made life too stressful.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.