MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

a word for the fearful, page-65

1. 4,803 Posts.
    geez. all this stop loss business. most people on hc post "dyor". do you think everyone that subscribes to asci bought meo? do you think everyone that subscribes to asci and bought meo put in the sl that asci recommended. they have said on numerous occassions in numerous issues that once your profit starts getting into triple digits you have to seriously start looking at locking in profits. all of a sudden the hc thread (not everyone) thinks no one does their own research and just listens to a stock picker! i bought meo based on asci rec. paid 38c the first time. then paid 74c the second time. my avge now is 50c. by the way i didn't put in the sl that they recommended. for people that care to read the entire asci issue when it comes out rather than just flick straight to the stock picks you will see they make it blatantly obvious that a share could go to zero. what is wrong with locking in profit? do people really think that meo got to 45c because of asci or because of the cr. nothing is what it seems on hc eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.