NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

That was a good find GoldenK and it made interesting reading...

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    That was a good find GoldenK and it made interesting reading however I'm not shocked by these revelations.

South Africa is without doubt a dangerous place to live and to do business and unless you've been there you don't understand the extent of civil unrest that exists, especially within the black communities and townships.

Armed security is a way of life in South Africa.

A friend of mine has a business based in Johannesburg and he needs to employ uniformed guards armed with sub-machine guns to protect the mainly black factory workers.

It is difficult to understand the extent of the lawlessness when living in a country like Australia and that's why there is sovereign risk associated with investing in companies doing business over there.

The news article paints a grim picture to people used to our way of life in Australia but it only gives one side of the story.

Be careful of any reporting that doesn't seek the whole truth.

Did you notice how Rod highlighted only the most sensitive parts of the article because it suits his agenda?

Did you notice how Rod highlighted the views of only one poster in an attempt to add weight to his "total disgust"?

Journalists, and others, never let the whole facts get in the way of a good story.

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.