NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

a word from the communities, page-2

1. 6,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    This is truly sad as well as digusting. If these reports are true it seems that there may have been gross infringments of basic human rights, as well as corruption at varioius levels. Suspect that all will soon come out in the wash.

Some choice quotes from Community members -

" ..Nkwe Platinum is subsidiary of Genorah resources.."

"..The arrival of security company with alleged DRC nationals as employees, has caused major unhappiness in the community.."

".. they got of the van started shooting we ran and I was shot on the back.."

"..People just saw machinery being brought in and the digging taking place, and when they tried to ask questions, some of them got arrested, beaten up by allegedly people from DRC.."

"..They attend meetings with their security guards when you speak in their meeting they point at you.."

"..He stood up and held my hands back and put handcuffs, another one came with a plastic, he covered my head and tightened it, he closed my nose and blocked my breath.."

"..police officers from the local police station are also blamed for the harassment. In their defence they sat these are fabricated allegations. we tried to film Genorahs prospecting sites, guarded by DRC nationals, but they stopped us..."

"..The security company employed is a South African company and that they are not aware that the company transported people from the DRC.."

Totally digusted !!

PS Even more so that several posts have stated that these people (patronisingly referred to as Natives) "should just be offered a few trinkets and moved on" Somehow suspect that the time for that has passed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.