AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I have been watching the recent activity on the AUL thread and...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I have been watching the recent activity on the AUL thread and believe it is time to come out of hiding and issue a warning to the young players. I first purchased MCO shares in 2006 and during the following six years added to my holding until June 2012 when they were suspended and I held 850,000 shares. As we all know, the shares are now worthless and my loss is in excess of $140,000. Although I was smart enough to not invest all my assets, I certainly did exceed the recommended 10% of my assets in high risk stocks. Why did I do this? The answer is greed. I listened to the ramping on Hotcopper and fell for the hype. I do not suggest that AUL will not be successful in their endeavour, and I wish all investors good luck, but I caution against the obvious ramping of this stock and the many claims of 'blue sky' and 'a Disallowed'.
    I'm starting to see similar claims on this thread as I did on the MCO thread before the reality set in. With the hype and anticipation of abundant gold from the processing plant the share price quickly moved to about 45 cents. Had I sold then, I would have made a profit of more than $300,000. Why did I not at least sell sufficient to cover my initial investment? Answer - Greed. This will be a 'Disallowed', why sell now?
    I wish all AUL investors good luck, but be careful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.