SEN 0.00% 2.6¢ senetas corporation limited

a word to the wise, page-28

1. 2,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Silver ..Yes you and many many others...there are many lovers of the burning ship still refusing to jump ...Now at one time in the distant past there was hope ..today all hope is gone yet the old crew hold on ...Why you may ask? "In Fear of Missing Out".. but missing out on what?
    Hope Springs Eternal..and lovers ,hopers ,criers ,sighers and haters will continue to arrive at the AGM .Yes the old, the battered and the abused will listen yet again to the sound of hope..they will smile at each other,with the smiles of Hope and with a new spring of hope in their heels will head for their tea and biscuits..I have heard a rumour that management and directors "racked with guilt" have decided to sugar coat the toxic fumes of failure by adding chocolate biscuits this year...Only a few ...but there are signs that a little guilt is edging its way into the Senetas leadership ..Well it's either that or Francis is moving away from the driving and tumbling forces of Senetas's powerful dreams and is sugar coating the biscuit for his 22 carot gold watch..I believe nothing less than a Hublet watch "Big Bang" at just over $100,000 dollars will be looked upon as appropriate ...and anything less will go in the Bottom drawer ..with less than a Galbally broad smile!!!
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.