SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Tamz...My ,My did I touch a nerve!!!!It may be nonsense to you...

1. 1,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Tamz...My ,My did I touch a nerve!!!!
    It may be nonsense to you but it's a reality and at least people should be aware that delisting occurs ..if they don't want to know..and continue to bury their head in the sand...like you clearly are doing ..then that's up to them...just go and read the conditions for ASX delisting.

Further if you really believe that the management are doing a good job then I am not qualified to help you!!!

History clearly shows you are absolutely wrong and there is no sign of management giving up their lifestyle or that there will be any tangible benefits like dividends or an improvement in share price for the shareholders.

Perhaps you've heard Management and Directors are cutting their Big Pay Packets ..Please share with us....It's more likely they will raise their pay and benefits ...that's the reality..Senetas is a Lifestyle Company.

There are clearly more and more days when there are no trades..lack of liquidity...this is a reality ...you are clearly conditioned by FOMO...Yes years of ..The Fear of Missing Out...You are one of the many conditioned to believe that ..."Failure is Actually Success!!!"

Dare I ask how many thousands of dollars have you seen disappear over the years in Senetas ..and do you really think this is success??!
    Good luck..enjoy the tea and biscuits .
    All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3263763 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.