SEN 11.8% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

Invest...Good luck...as you know the big "V "has been around for...

1. 1,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Invest...Good luck...as you know the big "V "has been around for some time..still nothing fantastic has emerged ..I doubt if it's even covered its cost...but needless to say it's had more exposure to "Great Things going to happen" than things that have actually happened!!!!

If you have a company run like a "family company" paying Directors and Management very very well and shareholders nothing....Then indeed shareholders have been the big losers.

Have you actually looked at cost of the Directors and Senior Management as a percentage of the Company Market Cap of A$20.43 million ....and are you aware how this compares with companies of equivalent Market Cap????

I'm not against you "Worshipping at the temple of great losses" ..Possibly you are a director or a member of management or closely connected..and naturally I am getting under your skin ..good ..that's what I'm trying to do,,, make the "Happy Crowd" feel some responsibility and do something that brings positive results to Shareholders ...and if they can't "Then employ people that can!!!"

Management and directors are the only ones who have benefitted from Senetas over these many many years and it appears to me ..they will continue to be the only beneficiaries.

However you may disagree ..then instead of waffling on about the big "V" and how good it is tell me how a group who have been responsible for a continued farce can bring Senetas back to life....I would welcome a positive response of a clear plan for the business development of Senetas rather than waffle...

This Company is dying ..why?
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $4.858K 301.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1438672 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 219578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.