SEN 0.00% 1.7¢ senetas corporation limited

a word to the wise, page-43

1. 2,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Invest ...I shall make it absolutely clear ..I have never criticised "personally "any member of any company....Board or Management......A Board decision or a Management decision may be taken by a majority and many members of the board or management may be outvoted ...it would be therefore wrong of me to criticise any individual that is part of this process ...I can only criticise "the results of the decisions and the Board and Management as the propagators ...No Individual.

Criticism has been done by many on HotCopper on many companies including Senetas ..Please just review the stream under "A word to the wise"..on Senetas and as you can see others have also put forward their views which are as critical as mine. I observe a company ..management and board ..not any individual....and I highlight the truth...and it seems you are either painfully unaware of the facts or denying them.

This company has had no profits for years.
    Its return on capital is abysmal .
    Its cash position at its present burn rate has less than a year to go .
    The recent capital raising just about covers ..with extra ...the cost of the Board and management fees and Salaries .
    That capital raising now represents 25% of the present company cap..!!!

These are the facts ..if you request it I shall be happy to provide all the numbers for the Balance sheet and P&L account ratios ...they make very sober reading.
    Now if you can twist these facts as bitterness from me rather than "a wake up call to the board and management" then you are either dumb or an insider....It's up to readers to assess that I wouldn't dare comment!!!

You obviously don't read hot copper I have not been the only one to highlight the continued failures of Senetas to deliver positive results..Why are you Condoning Management and Board failures ???? In fact you are condoning a massive wipe out of capital over these many years...Please explain to the readers your reasons for your flagrant refusal to accept reality....Are you so in love with this stock that you are blinded to the realities..they do say love is blind or are you just happy to be led down the primrose path to the everlasting bonfire ...or as I said ..are you an insider???

Yes in the past I made very positive comments on Senetas...that was in the long distant past when Senetas had great opportunities ,profits and a decent balance sheet and P&L account..Times Change ..views change...products get old products don't have the same appeal as newer technologies
    Situations Change ..company results change ,failures accumulate ..The Senetas of today was not the Senetas off 10years ago or even 20 years ago,..

You may have noticed but times change and nothing remains constant ...Lovers come lovers go ,houses are sold, people move on, divorces happen and attitudes change and we all get older and should be wiser...."As you well know Companies of the past are not Companies of today" and wealth either grows positively or disintegrates ..so "Please do not refer to my previous views of Senetas or anybody else's as being stagnant and unchanging..The man or women who does not change their views of life will remain mentally stagnant and crippled by reality and live in the past ...Although I observe you are still blinded by your love of Senetas!!!!

I refer you to the Yahoo Financial website to study the Senetas Financial position...that should clear your head to the obvious realities of the situation ...I say it again .."The Board and Management need a very strong Wake up Call!!!"
    ...Senetas will more than probably need another capital raising in the not to distant future.I hope you are prepared for this and be prepared for more dilution or perhaps at the worst if a capital raising fails and the big "V " does not come through perhaps no Senetas???!!!

Of course you may well believe there will be a large influx of profits from the big" V" I hope for your sake it happens and it's not more hot air and merely part of a never ending story running to oblivion.
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $1.853K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208527 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 55427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.