SEN 0.00% 1.7¢ senetas corporation limited

Tamz ..Simply why is Votiro the best??...It has all the...

1. 2,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Tamz ..Simply why is Votiro the best??...It has all the substitutes I mentioned..did your son study them all??...
    Please don't slip out the back door .with the excuse others will have more money ...You should have thought about that before your critical analysis of others...Quite simply Tamz you didn't do your homework before expounding the virtues of the Big V and talking rubbish which had NO relevance to Senetas's future performance ...Yes it is intersting you take the views of your son....Or are you just trying to blame him for your inadequacies ..I think that's a bit rough but you seem to like criticising!!!!

Do you really believe the Big V will win over all others ..when Madison Park ...Not a stupid group led by a self made billionaire ..Madison Park must have assessed the big V thoroughly with some of the best experts in the USA before it was sold to Senetas???? !!!!

If the Big V was so good why did Madison Park sell it???
    How well has it been assessed by Senetas....( I should remind you Senetas has had limited success adopting many new technologies in the past) Unless the assessment methodologies have had a massive revamp I see no reason to assume assessment results of the Big V will be any better than than assessments of past technologies .

Now assuming it's a very competitive market driving down margins,note some of these products are free , will the rate of return of the Big V make much difference to Senetas's bottom line??

Now these are very straightforward questions ...as yet nobody seems to have the answers ....It's just being driven forward on hope and to date $ 11 million spent by Senetas's and a lot of money spent by others.
    I don't have the answers that's why I'm not investing!!!
    I await the coming of reality and hope you are not disappointed by the many millions spent investing in the Big V and its success or not?
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $1.853K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208527 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 55427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.