SEN 16.7% 1.4¢ senetas corporation limited

Tamz thank you ...I need not do that degree of micro management...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    Tamz thank you ...I need not do that degree of micro management ...The facts remain I just look at Madison Parks successes and Senetas failures ...Being a factual individual I'm sure you'll agree the Senetas price of 1.4 cents says it all.

Madison Parks actions in dealing with the big V ,with its huge financial resources and technical expertise, of selling it ,and Senetas actions buying the big V with its questionable expertise and limited resources....Speaks volumes.

The tens of millions of dollars wasted by Senetas over the years on buying other software innovations ..These facts all speak for themselves and in the light of past failures the future of the big V doesn't naturally look all that bright....A probability conclusion.

Perhaps if you want to cut into the Big V intestines you would be better suited asking such micro questions on the technology directly to Senetas or your son.
    I have no expertise in the workings of software nor have I ever professed to have expertise ...AI

"My analysis has been used from the experts at Google who reviewed Votiro against other similar products .."
    I only produced their findings ..refer to your son he will update you....AI

I can tell you from past experience ..."the least success of the big V would be lauded from the tree tops by Senetas management"and not the fairy stories we are used to hearing which are swallowed whole by the hungry masses...Propaganda

Reading about the profits or no profits from the big V will be enlightening.!!!

All the best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $644 50.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 58673 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.