SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Tamz we are discussing a company that has been around for many,...

1. 1,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Tamz we are discussing a company that has been around for many, many years...it's burned up almost countless millions of dollars through large Executive wages and directors fees with nothing to show for it!!!

It's spent millions on one technology after another and finally it has a book value of 1c and a share price of 1.5cents and because I criticise the management for abusing shareholders through creating a lifestyle company and achieving only a continuing negative outcome for shareholders you say I'm all wrong ...you are arguing with the history and reality of the situation.

Indeed you say I'm a reprehensible character because I point out the truth ...no fabrications ..facts ..and the realities of the market and the ASX ..and you make out I have motives which are not in peoples best interest..You mean you can't face the truth ...this company is heading downwards towards 1c and it may get much much lower ...that's the reality of the situation!!!

Still if you want to hang on to your self indoctrinated dream that's your affair ..I've said my piece.
    Senetas is not a value proposition ...it is a lifestyle company and the shareholders will continue to jump for the jelly beans.. Jelly beans that are not there...and the " Fear of missing out" is the pathway to lower levels of that downwards slope.

Well you can still wander along to the AGM and enjoy talking of the good times of yesteryears and there are always the tea and biscuits after the noise and yet again the further promises of a better tomorrow !!!

Yes the AGM will go like clock work with excellent slides that prove absolutely nothing of real value to the shareholders ..and the White ,the Grey and the Bald will struggle on with walking sticks , limping ahead enjoying the annual get together and yet again the hopes of yet a better tomorrow!! "Hope truly springs eternal"

However there will be absolutely no sign of embarrassment from the Executive or the Board ..they are just there for the money ...and have got quite used to the dollars flowing into their pockets...Indeed it's become almost second nature!!!!

After so many futile years the executive will continue to smile and the directors will continue to smile as they look forward to the "real cash" coming their way for yet another year!!! While shareholders will walk silently onwards with another notch on their waking sticks of a nice session of tea and biscuits and little else to show for it all.

All the Best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3263763 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.