AZL 5.56% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Disclaimer: This is not financial advice. Dear ZYLotsI am the...

1. 1,786 Posts.
    Disclaimer: This is not financial advice.

Dear ZYLots

I am the first to admit that as a share speculator I have totally and utterly stuffed up holding ZYL down to these levels. The "trader" in me is disgusted. The fundamental guy knows it's a good story - the trader guy keeps telling the fundamental guy he's an idiot.

However, both the trader guy and the fundamental guy agree that there is a worse thing to do, and that's to sell an uptrend.

Humans hate to be wrong, so they will hoooooold all the way down, refusing to be wrong, and then as soon as they get back to an acceptable loss level or breakeven they sell. The old "phew I got outta that one".

Then the stock runs past them and they wonder why. It has happened to me so many times I still refuse to look at half the tickers on the ASX because I sold something where my decision was right but my entry price was wrong. A few months later and you could scream.

That what the big guys WANT you to do. They run their entire industry on it. ( I don't mean current brokers necessarily, I mean all brokers, instos, funds whatever who now see a derisked stock with healthy upside and they want as much of it as possible at the lowest price ) They are banking on you selling them a whole heap of cheap stock.

I'm not saying this is going to be in an uptrend from here, but just be sure you are selling for the right reasons ie you believe it has achieved fair value OR if the trend continues down OR some other bad reason.

But DO NOT sell a stock that has done all the hard yards, then gets the news that has been waiting for, then sell the resulting uptrend. It makes no sense, other than to appease your uneasy feeling that you stuffed up, just like I have, by not getting out and back in lower.

The big boys are waiting for you to sell them now. Hold tight and it will get us all back beyond breakeven faster.

Remember, we have had lack of buyers to get to these prices. If we have no sellers and all buyers, what happens from here?

Just my (now very humbled) opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $110.8K 6.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17306 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2495978 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.