WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

A Year of Announcements, page-94

1. 2,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    thx for sharing your thoughts, i've to admit i didn't sell any of my holding and not intent to Persuade any of us to sell. my concern was never been the tech that OBJ holds, from ABDM's research we all know OBJ has great techinology. but from time to time, it needs revenue to grow by steps, thats not what OBJ can decide, but the partners (PG, COTY, etc). what we read from the company was always 'everything is proessing well, good' which is hard to determine how good is well, it's not a promise, even if all the plans fail, u can't blame anyone of saying anything.
    we hv the first product launched in Asian, u all find readings from the internet, but do sumf more, I believe China is important to see if the lauch was successful, but they dun hv anything from SKII website( they hv pics), I've been waited for the launch in China since last yr, still got nothing? I can't even convince myself, I wanna come out some excuses to explain why SKII is not promoting the wand as it is so innovative, even I dun know much abt marketing but dun think hving a new product in a photo and wait for customers to ask is the right way. Any thoughts here? Do u think PG really values this tech? at least at this stage. not from the words 'it's good, blablabla', some real action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.