UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

a year of musings, rants and raves - oops, page-13

1. 1,369 Posts.
    Leo, I saw Scott Rochfort?s rehashed sensationalistic article last night and thought to myself, here we go again. Sky, you are right, just more dribble.

Like many that post on this thread, Rochfort either has completely no idea about what Uni is about, what AS has achieved and how far advanced the business plan is. Valuing a salary package by including the rise in value of shares and options at time when the SP rocketed from 30c to +150c is misleading and fails to tell the full story, but hey that suits the spin.

AS is the largest shareholder in Uni, his interests couldn?t be more aligned with those of the shareholders. That is what I look for in executive remuneration, no rorting, just the real international business world that Uni operates in.

Phil, you seem to think Rochfort?s reporting of carried forwarded losses for this start up company with no reference to what has been achieved, is some kind of agreement to a rort being conducted. Perhaps you should file a complaint with ASIC or the SEC! Lol.

All this is very old news and I am well and truly over it.

In my very humble opinion, the focus should be on;

1) a world class manufacturing facility that is now complete; and

2) an overflowing bank account owing to an over subscription to the recent spp that will allow AS and the team to finalise deals with the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.