UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

"Leo, I saw Scott Rochfort?s rehashed sensationalistic article...

1. 13,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    "Leo, I saw Scott Rochfort?s rehashed sensationalistic article last night and thought to myself, here we go again. Sky, you are right, just more dribble. "

----

I am like a moth attracted to the light when this issue raises its head again & again.

Maybe the article is sensationlist but it does have some merit. I am invested in some O&G companies in which CEOs have either (1) reached agreement with industry goliaths to invest in multi-billion ventures or (2) built more shareholder wealth or (3) generated substantial revenue turnover. Their annual compensation packages are substantially less than AS'.

Yup, AS has locked in SA & has built a world class factory with shareholder funds (does that mean I helped build said factory?)... but we shareholders wouldnt expect anything less from a CEO. That is afterall his core business. If a CEO cant find a major customer or build something with shareholder funds then Houston We Have A Problem.

Yup, AS did oversee a stella shareprice rise... but some of me penny dreadfuls have appreciated by 1-2-3 bags, on nothing more than a whiff of flatulence.

Love the big fella... but the sensationalist article may be alluding to his compensation package being a wee bit disproportionate at this stage of the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.