BUB 0.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Let me respond in kind to each of your comments 1) My point is...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Let me respond in kind to each of your comments

1) My point is that even so called experts get it wrong. That information used must be treated as a tool and not the holy bible. Secondly I am not a speculator so i deal in facts not hype or hope or fiction. For every deal there is a loser and a winner no matter how many participants. I believe in building real wealth but you may not know what the definition of this is.

2) Yes lets look at the price of Bellamy's in the last 3 weeks down nearly 40 plus percent. Great investment in the short term and then also equate that to brokers reports. All of the Australian economy is dependent on China Really!!!!! Is banking dependent on China NO!!! A FACT. I suggest you look at the flows in the money market and understand how Aussie Banks fund their investment portfolio.

3) I suggest you look at a Four Corners episode some 3 years ago and see how suppliers are treated and destroyed by such companies. yes getting a tin in coles and others is good but does not guarantee success.

4) Look at the commentary most people defending BUBs have only an argument. That is "the potential". Thats great but then do not rip into people that have alternative views that produce facts.

those that want to stay on and believe have every right to do so and good luck to them for their courage. I do not begrudge such people. Just do not ramp down those with different thoughts. Qt the end of the day the market speaks for itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $105.2K 801.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 512742 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 459702 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.