BUB 3.85% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

A year on from board ..., page-21

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    1. "My point is that even so called experts get it wrong." so that means you do accept that you could be wrong on bub. I think that's a good start.
    "For every deal there is a loser and a winner no matter how many participants." Plain wrong - for a share that increased from 1$ to 2$. whoever sold at 1.5$ to a second - both of them will gain in the long term. There are many scenarios in share market when everyone wins.
    "I believe in building real wealth but you may not know what the definition of this is." again plain wrong, I do know how it works and I can clearly see what you are trying to do with bub.

2. "Great investment in the short term and then also equate that to brokers reports." lets not go there. anyone who is in the industry for some times knows that brokers reports are mostly selfserving...
    "All of the Australian economy is dependent on China Really!!!!! Is banking dependent on China NO!!! A FACT" banking is dependent "indirectly" on trade with china. lets say china goes into recession, they stop buying australian metals... that will decrease mining jobs (among many others like tourism etc)... which in turn make people buy less houses.. which in turn means less loans ... which means less profits for banks...

3. "yes getting a tin in coles and others is good" ... we finally agree on something! I consider current phase as a marketing phase for bubs... more visibility is excellent. Chinese people will see bubs on coles shelves, when they go to mainland china will tell their relatives that bubs is sold here too... which gives it more credibility imho.

4. "Look at the commentary most people defending BUBs have only an argument. That is "the potential"" I dont see how this is wrong.... this is an infant company... like a 4 year old... I dont expect my 4 year old to bring a $100k package but as I said earlier which for a strange reason you cant understand... I see a lot of potential in this one and will keep on buying... and i do have deep pockets

"those that want to stay on and believe have every right to do so and good luck to them for their courage" or business sense!

"At the end of the day the market speaks for itself." - it aint over till the fat lady sings my friend. This will go up and then people like you will nowhere to be found...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $141.4K 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 3315045 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 541137 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.