BUB 3.85% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

A year on from board ..., page-26

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Let me address further your comments without getting personal as you are
    I do not accept I could be wrong or right I accept one thing IT makes NO PROFIT, and unlike Bellamy's where it made profit at the same share price point. That is a huge difference. Bellamy's was also well into the Chinese market before BUB.

With regards to profits in a share i assume you have heard of opportunity costs and holding costs and also there is a think called mark to market. I think you need to understand these concepts further.

You state you know what i ma trying to do with BUB, Please stop the theorising talk Nostradamus. You have no idea and never will have an idea of my thoughts nor would i have of yours. Again another ramper trying to pigeon hole someone. Please

Your knowledge of work financial, equities and FX markets is marvelous, keep peddling the "if china stops buying from us" scenario. Did you hear of the GFC, that is more disastrous then china buying our metals. Have a read pick up the fin review. You really have no idea and yet you invest in the equities market.

Chinese people see BUBs on the shelves and tell their mates. Go speak to the head of Australia largest chemist chain and find out the real story of how infant formula kicked off. You might understand how goats soap took off.

You equate a 4 year old company to a 4 year old child. OK whatever takes your fancy to justify a strange argument. One goes ga ga and other raised 40m$ to survive.

yes the fat lady better sing quick because the company is bleeding cash, Not many loafs of bread left.

Keep on dreaming

sorry to get a touch personal but i do not accept your disparaging comments. keep it professional or be quiet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $141.4K 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 3315045 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 541137 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.