BUB 4.00% 12.0¢ bubs australia limited

A year on from board ..., page-28

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    lot of gibberish in your comment, with personal comments thrown in... you are assuming a lot of things about me which are all way off the mark.

"Let me address further your comments without getting personal as you are
    I do not accept I could be wrong or right I accept one thing IT makes NO PROFIT, and unlike Bellamy's where it made profit at the same share price point. That is a huge difference. Bellamy's was also well into the Chinese market before BUB."
    why are you comparing bellamy with bub? I never said that bub will perform like bellamy and be a $10 plus company. but I expect it to do much better than current price. I have already given my reasons. you are just picking and choosing as you wish to serve your purpose. Bub is also "well into" the chinese market as compared with whattle and jat! (see what I did there, I compared bub with these two not a 1.5 billion doller company)

"With regards to profits in a share i assume you have heard of opportunity costs and holding costs and also there is a think called mark to market. I think you need to understand these concepts further. "
    ofcourse everyone has heard about these things! how's about investing in a company you believe is very undervalued? and that one big news and there will be a big re-rate. How's about "buy when others and selling" and blah blah... and how's about "dont be a sheep" (people who are selling now because some is manipulating the market) etc..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $45.08K 362.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1839177 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1178385 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.